The Afrifanom Foundation is a charitable organisation under Afrifanom Limited. The foundation was registered in 2019 as a single purpose vehicle to drive all Afrifanom Limited CSR initiatives. The foundation currently has 3 focus areas- Education, Health and Economic Empowerment.
The foundation is set up as a separate legal entity registered under the laws of Ghana, with its own independent Board of Directors who oversee the day to day operations of the Foundation. The foundation is committed to improving lives through the support and interventions it provides for the groups of people we work with.
The Foundation’s approach is to impact the lives of many through education and economic empowerment, who will in turn give back to the society in various ways to enable us support many more.
For over a year now, AfrifanomFoundation has awarded educational scholarships to many well deserving Ghanaian students pursuing courses in Science, Engineering, ICT, Business, Nursing among others in different tertiary institutions in Ghana.
AFRIFANOM FOUNDATION EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
• Must have excellent academic results
• Must be proven to be hardworking
• Currently the Scholarship supports Ghanaian Undergraduate and Graduate Students with at any Institution of Higher Learning. The Applicant may pursue any course of choice. We want to encourage female participation in higher learning and skew our decision making to favor females considerably
• The scholarship is designed for Students from any of the 16 Regions in Ghana.
• The Afrifanom Foundation Scholarship may cover one or more of the following per recipient; the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend.